Boat neck tunic dress in sailor blue. Detachable belt and side pockets. We donate all the profits of this product to the Baltic Sea Action Group.
• Timeless design
• Upcycling: Leftover fabric from Finnish knitwear production
• Made from Surplus textiles: 58% Modal, 38% Lyocell, 4% Elastane
• Cut And Sewn in Loksa, Estonia (EU).
• Read more.
• Loose cut
• Slip on
• Marija is 166cm and wears size S.
• Machine wash inside out at 30ºC
• Air dry
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved
• We offer a 14-day return guarantee and ship items from our shop within two working days.
• Free shipping on orders above 200 EUR.
• Free return shipping in Finland. For the rest of the world the return costs are non-refundable.
Knee length dress in coal black with full lining. Elastic rubber band on the sides at the waist. Also off shoulder look. Sustainable design: made... View full product details
Layering ankle dress with patchwork in two different shades of melange burnt henna. V-neck with two-button closure at the front. Sustainable design: made from repurposed... View full product details
Oversized knee length dress in burnt henna. Oval shaped sleeves with a patchwork. V-neck can be in the front or back. Sustainable design: made from... View full product details