Mid-season coat in coal black with full lining, hood and oval shaped sleeves. Big recycled brass buttons and zipper closure on the front. Sustainable design: made from repurposed Finnish rental textiles, lining from ocean plastics.
• Zipper closure and buttons on the front
• Side pockets
• Upcycling: Bedlinen from Finnish healthcare institutions
• Recycling: Lining and zipper made from recycled plastic bottles and ocean plastics, buttons made from recycled brass
• Fabric: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Lining 100% polyester
• Cut And Sewn in Loksa, Estonia (EU)
• Read more
• Loose cut.
• If you are between sizes, take the smaller size.
• Check your size
• Sara is 175cm and wears size S
• Machine wash inside out at 30ºC. Washing in cold water is better for the environment and better for your garments.
• Air dry. To avoid wrinkling, hang your garment on a hanger after washing. This garment will smooth out by itself.
• Recycled fibers only get better with time. They will not shrink or lose shape when washing. Avoid the iron to keep the natural, easy look.
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved.
• Read more
• We offer a 14-day return guarantee and ship items from our shop within two working days.
• Free shipping on orders above 200 EUR.
• You can either choose Posti or Matkahuolto as your shipping option.
• Free return shipping in Finland. For the rest of the world the return costs are non-refundable.
Sign-up to our Newsletter and get 15% discount from your first order: