€28.00 – Sold Out
The sewing kit includes all you need for making your own Apron #66. With two pockets on the sides and detachable neck strap the pattern leaves a lot of space for personal creativity. The design and patterns are created for an easy home sewing project. Sustainable design: fabric from repurposed Finnish rental textiles, crafted by you.
• The kit includes: the paper Apron #66 pattern and making guidelines, original TAUKO fabrics, TAUKO maker logo and a metal clip for the neck strap
• You will need: a sewing machine, matching thread, an iron, some pins and scissors
• You will get help from written instructions
• The fabric made from 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Cut And Sewn by you.
• Read more about our repurposed fabrics
• Normal fit
• Adjustable one size
• For environmental reasons we recommend milder temperatures for washing, the product can be washed in up to 60ºC
• Air dry
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved
• Unopened sewing kit has a 14-day right to return. For the sewing kit to be considered unopened, the seal label on the back cover must be intact.
• Free shipping in Finland. (Germany 8€, other European countries 15€, rest of the world 20€, free shipping on all orders over 200€).
• Free return shipping in Finland. For the rest of the world the return costs are non-refundable.
Sign-up to our Newsletter and get 15% discount from your first order: