Design, prepare for production and receive your unique ready to wear TAUKO piece
Join in for an exciting workshop, where you will design your own TAUKO piece and get to know how fashion items are made from recycled textiles. During the workshop you will be guided through the process by our designers starting with first sketches based on the TAUKO collection, all the way to the final technical drawings.
The actual manufacturing of your design will be handled by skilful seamstresses of our partner companies in Finland and in Estonia. Within the next month, you will receive your personal dress delivered to your home, ready to be loved and worn by you!
The price of the workshop is 150-380€, including the unique design piece. The reservation fee, 150€ will be paid when signing in to the course. The total cost of the individual design is defined according to the style you choose and you can pay it when attending the workshop.
The workshop includes:
• Learning about material driven design process
• Freedom to choose one of the TAUKO models as the bases for the unique design
• Making alterations into the original design for personalized fit
• Usage of the recycled TAUKO textiles
• Gaining a lot of acknowledge on the recycled textiles for fashion design
• The workshop takes place at TAUKO studio, Kanavaranta 15, 00160 Helsinki
• The duration is from 10am to 3pm
• The price of the workshop is 150-380€ including the unique TAUKO piece. The reservation fee, 150€ will be paid when signing in to the course. The total cost of the individual product is defined according to the design you choose and you can pay it when attending the workshop.
• Please note that the registration for participation is binding, and the registration fee will be refunded only in case of acute illness; in such cases we kindly request that you provide a medical certificate.
Sign-up to our Newsletter and get -10% from your first order: