Do it yourself an easy face mask. The mask prevents the droplets from spreading and is useful first and foremost to protect people around you. You only need some fabric, yarn, sewing machine, pins and scissors to make this mask.
• Download your free pattern HERE and instructions HERE
• The face mask pattern is a simplified version of the Wave mask
• Use tightly woven fabric which is still breathable for the mask making
•The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces. (reference to WHO)
• DIY fabric masks prevent the droplets from spreading and is useful first and foremost to protect people around you
• It is mostly advised to be used where social distancing is not possible. For example in supermarkets.
• Please follow the advice of your local authorities for the recommendations of using a mask.
• Recommended wash in 70 degrees, but if needed, the mask can also be washed in 90 degrees
• Wash always after use
• Hand wash with high temperature is also recommended.
• Normal washing powder is sufficient for the washing
• Air dry
Sign-up to our Newsletter and get 15% discount from your first order: