Layering ankle dress with patchwork in two different shades of melange burnt henna. V-neck with two-button closure at the front. Sustainable design: made from repurposed Finnish rental textiles, lining from ocean plastics, buttons recycled brass.
• Side pockets
• Upcycling: Bedlinen from Finnish healthcare institutions
• Recycling: Lining and zipper made of recycled plastic bottles and ocean plastics
• Fabric: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Lining 100% polyester
• Cut And Sewn in Loksa, Estonia (EU)
• Read more
• Slim fit
• Elastic rubber bands on the sides
• Check your size
• Sara is 175cm and wears size S
• Machine wash inside out at 30ºC. Washing in cold water is better for the environment and better for your garments.
• Air dry. To avoid wrinkling, hang your garment on a hanger after washing. This garment will smooth out by itself.
• Recycled fibers only get better with time. They will not shrink or lose shape when washing. Avoid the iron to keep the natural, easy look.
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved.
• Read more
• We offer a 14-day return guarantee and ship items from our shop within two working days
• Free shipping on orders above 200 EUR
• NOTE! In case of returning the sale item, the return shipping costs are non-refundable
Sign-up to our Newsletter and get 15% discount from your first order: