Layering ankle dress with patchwork in two different shades of melange burnt henna. V-neck with two-button closure at the front. Sustainable design: made from repurposed Finnish rental textiles, lining from ocean plastics, buttons recycled brass.
• Back zipper closure
• Side pockets
• Upcycling: Bedlinen from Finnish healthcare institutions
• Recycling: Lining and zipper made of recycled plastic bottles and ocean plastics
• Fabric: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Lining 100% polyester
• Cut And Sewn in Loksa, Estonia (EU)
• Read more
• Slim fit.
• Elastic rubber bands on the sides.
• Check your size
• Sara is 175cm and wears size S
• Machine wash inside out at 30ºC. Washing in cold water is better for the environment and better for your garments.
• Air dry. To avoid wrinkling, hang your garment on a hanger after washing. This garment will smooth out by itself.
• Recycled fibers only get better with time. They will not shrink or lose shape when washing. Avoid the iron to keep the natural, easy look.
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved.
• Read more
• We offer a 14-day return guarantee and ship items from our shop within two working days.
• Free shipping on orders above 200 EUR.
• Free return shipping in Finland. For the rest of the world the return costs are non-refundable.
Short-sleeved button up shirt in melange estate blue with pleats on the shoulders. Wide, cropped design. Sustainable design: made from repurposed Finnish rental textiles. ... View full product details
Button up organic merino wool cardigan in alpine green. Horizon knit texture. Soft ribs on the cuffs and on the hem. Sustainable design: made from... View full product details
Button up organic merino wool cardigan in marine blue. Horizon knit texture. Soft ribs on the cuffs and on the hem. Sustainable design: made from... View full product details