Classic T-shirt with round neckline in white. Sustainable design: made from Finnish knitting industry leftover textiles.
• Upcycling: Leftover fabric from Finnish knitwear production
• Fabric: 100% fairtrade cotton
• Cut And Sewn in Loksa, Estonia (EU)
• Read more
• Loose unisex cut
• If you are between sizes, take the smaller size
• Check your size
• Sara is 175cm and wears size S
• Machine wash inside out at 30ºC. Washing in cold water is better for the environment and better for your garments.
• Air dry. To avoid wrinkling, hang your garment on a hanger after washing. This garment will smooth out by itself.
• Recycled fibers only get better with time. They will not shrink or lose shape when washing. Avoid the iron to keep the natural, easy look.
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved.
• Read more
• We offer a 14-day return guarantee and ship items from our shop within two working days.
• Free shipping on orders above 200 EUR.
• Free return shipping in Finland. For the rest of the world the return costs are non-refundable.
Short-sleeved button up shirt in drizzle grey with pleats on the shoulders. Wide, cropped design. Sustainable design: made from repurposed Finnish rental textiles. Fit... View full product details
Stand collar shirt with light blue color details on the sleeve Material Fit & & Returns The shirt is produced following our ideals... View full product details
Short-sleeved button up shirt in desert sun with pleats on the shoulders. Wide, cropped design. Sustainable design: made from repurposed Finnish rental textiles. Fit... View full product details