The sewing kit includes all you need for making a balloon sleeved Aurelia dress. The slip on dress has pockets on the sides and a detachable belt for versatile styling. With two length options, the design and patterns are adjusted for an easy home sewing project. Sustainable design: fabric from repurposed Finnish rental textiles, crafted by you. Watch the tutorial video here.
• The kit includes: the paper Aurelia dress pattern and making guidelines, original TAUKO fabrics, TAUKO maker logo and iron-on interfacing
• You will need: a sewing machine, matching thread, an iron, some pins and scissors
• You will get help from written and video instructions
• The fabric made from 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Cut And Sewn by you.
• Read more about our repurposed fabrics
• Normal fit
• Adjust with the belt
• Two length options
• Sizes XXS-3XL
• Simona with the short dress is 178cm and Mila with the long dress is 166cm. They both wear size S
• For environmental reasons we recommend milder temperatures for washing, the product can be washed in up to 60ºC
• Air dry
• Repair when possible, donate when no longer loved
• Unopened sewing kit has a 14-day right to return. For the sewing kit to be considered unopened, the seal label on the back cover must be intact.
• Free shipping in Finland. (Germany 8€, other European countries 15€, rest of the world 20€, free shipping on all orders over 200€).
• Free return shipping in Finland. For the rest of the world the return costs are non-refundable.
Sign-up to our Newsletter and get 15% discount from your first order: